Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
1. The History of Rings for Engagement
Some say that the idea of an engagement ring goes far back in time. Apparently, it started with the Ancient Egyptians. They believed that the finger where this jewel was to be worn had a vein connected straight to the heart.
The first documented evidence of engagement rings comes from the 15th century. Then, the Archduke Maximilian of Austria offered Mary of Burgundy a gold diamond ring to show his love and commitment.
2. The Most Expensive Diamond Ring in the World Did you know? The most expensive diamond ring on our planet is the Blue Diamond Ring, sold in 2013 for $9.49 million. Isn’t that amazing?
3. Key Months of the Year You must have thought: Valentine’s day, right? Well, you’re close. The truth is the most popular engagement month in a year is December.
It makes sense. There’s a whole magical atmosphere that builds up around Christmas and New Year’s Eve. It helps people open up and see things from another perspective.
4. How People Wear the Engagement Ring The general assumption is that all nations wear this ring the same way. Nothing is farther from the truth.
The people from the USA, Canada, UK and France wear the ring on the left hand. Those from Russia or India wear it on the right hand.
5. Popular Ring Types The first most appreciated shape of a ring is “round cut diamond”. The second one is “the princess cut diamond ring“. As for the most popular metals used, white gold and platinum are the rock stars.
6. Success Rate According to a famous wedding planning company, less than half of the women who got proposed to liked their engagement ring. That is sad news. Men should work harder on knowing their loved ones wishes.
7. Tradition Changes In the past, choosing the ring was a task dedicated to the man. He was supposed to know his soon-to-be bride well enough to buy a ring she would like. Plus, there was this mystery involved in the whole process, an expectancy that women seemed to enjoy.
Things have changed. Now, over 50% of the gentlemen involve their girlfriend in selecting the ring.
8. Two in a Row Unless you are using the engagement ring as a wedding band, it’s best to purchase them together. This way, you can make sure they fit together and make a balanced impression.
9. Custom-Made Rings Grow in Popularity
There’s a huge trend towards originality these days. Many people prefer a customized engagement ring – one that matches their personality and their lifestyle. Not any jewelry seller offers customization. It takes a lot of creativity and work. But those who do make every effort and penny worth spending.
10. Engagement Rings for Men Yes! It sounds unconventional, but more and more men are getting interested in wearing such a piece of jewelry.
Are you in search of your dream ring? Visit us on our website and take a look at a fantastic range of options. Whether you’re interested in already made or customized jewels, we promise to work hard for your satisfaction.