Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk ! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
1. The term “brassiere” was first used in Vogue in 1907. This means “support” which is what a bra is used for – to support our breasts. From there, it was shortened to the “bra” as we know it today.
2. Crete is accredited with not only the first corset, but also the first bra. In fact, they were wearing bras hundreds of years before the rest of us. Funny thing is Grecian women wore bras and corsets that supported yet exposed their breasts. You can see things like depicted in their forms of the Snake Goddess.
3. Ancient Greeks thought the Milky Way was made from drops of breast milk from the goddess Hera.
4. It was not until the 1920’s until a husband and wife team began changing the way bras were and actually started giving them cup sizes.
5. Mary Phelps Jacob created a backless bra with two handkerchiefs and a pink ribbon in 1914. A New York City socialite, Mary sold this design to Warner Brother’s Corset Company. This wasn’t the first bra type created, but it was one of the most popular.
6. The average bra size is now a 36DD. Breasts are growing and being desired larger and larger.
7. In the 70’s, the first sports bra was invented out of (get this!) two jock straps! It’s a bit disgusting to think about that part of it, but at the same time, sports bras are our lifesaver when it comes to running, jumping and working out!
8. Early bras were also known as “bust bodices” or “BBs” in the early 1900’s.
9. In 1968, women decided they didn’t like bras because they were “instruments of female torture” and they threatened to burn them! Unfortunately for them, the police wouldn’t allow that, so they had to settle for tossing them in trash cans.
10. 1907 was the year Vogue magazine first used the word brassiere in print.
11. Those of you who enjoy a good padded bra can think Frederick of “Frederick’s of Hollywood.” He invented the first padded bra in 1947. In 1948, along came the first push-up bra. Frederick can also be thanked for the first front hook bra and the thong, if you’re interested in that little bit.
12. The average bra size is now a 36DD. Breasts are growing and being desired larger and larger.
13. 6 number of times most women will change in bra size over their lifetime.
14. $16 billion amount spent worldwide on bras last year.
15. The worlds biggest breast augmentation is a 38KKK.
16. The left breast is usually bigger than the right.
17. There is an NGO that fights for women’s rights to be topless.