You love handmade. You often make scrapbooks or decorating boxes to gift for your loved ones. Or simply you want to change things boring, normal becomes color and cute. So, don’t skip this Romantic cherry blossom washi tape. Inspired by brightly colored cherry blossom pattern, it will definitely add a beautiful accent to your diary, notebook or any DIY ideas that you have in mind. Buy it now!
1.5 cm wide,7 meter long
Make unique scrapbook pages. Make your family and friend's fun and cute personalized cards. Decorate your wrapping paper for family and friends gifts. It is soft, foldable at will, durable, and available in a smooth flat surface. The zigzag surface can also be used. You can choose the desired length. It has strong practicability, protects the surface of the pasted object, and has the effect of decoration, giving people a visual enjoyment, but pay attention to cleaning the pasted items before pasting.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Washi Tape Facts
When it comes to crafting basics, washi tape has become a popular staple for beginners and pros alike. With its user friendly flair and design variety, it's pretty hard to resist. So what is washi tape? Where did these pretty rolls of tape come from? What are they made of? Why can't crafters stop obsessing over them? Here are five fun facts to help guide you through the whimsical world of washi tape.
1) It’s Japanese The word washi translates to Japanese (wa) paper (shi) -- it literally means Japanese paper tape. Before it became the pretty patterned tape we now know and love, washi was simply known as a durable Japanese paper made from the strong natural fibers of native Japanese trees and plants. When the paper is screenprinted with traditional Japanese designs (see below), it becomes a beautiful fine paper with multiple uses. The undecorated paper was also turned into masking tape for industrial use long ago because of its durability and toughness.
2) Washi tape was born in 2006 While washi has been around for over a thousand years as paper and industrial masking tape, it wasn't until 2006 that it became the artistic tape we know today. It was then that a group of women from Tokyo contacted the industrial masking tape company, Kamoi Kakoshi, with a beautiful book using their tapes in new artistic ways.
Suddenly the tape became more than just a tool -- it was now an art form. The women were invited to the factory and their visit inspired the production of a new category of colorful tapes to be used specifically for arts and crafts. They called the line "mt" for masking tape and it wasn't long before it became extremely popular with Japanese school children, interior designers and artists.
3) You can tear it and reposition it So what is washi tape known for? Its usability! Because the thin paper tape is made from flexible plant fibers, it can be torn and easily applied to a variety of surfaces. The low tack adhesive on washi tape allows for it to be easily repositioned and it leaves no sticky residue when removed. This makes it an ideal material for temporary home or office decor because it can be applied to most walls and objects without damaging surfaces when removed. However, it's always a good idea to test a small piece first just to be sure.
4) You can write on it Since it's made of paper, you can easily write on washi tape! Use it to create removable labels, notes, or tags on gifts. Always test the pen or marker first, but most permanent inks work great. Small stamps and permanent ink pads can also be used to create custom washi tape.
5) It’s transparent The thin paper used to create washi is often sheer making it great for layering. It's fun to experiment with different colors and patterns as some designs will show through others, creating a new pattern or color. It will also allow the surface it is placed on to show through so working with patterned papers, objects and other printed materials will often yield one-of-a-kind results.