Material: 210 T nylon spinning, commonly known as parachute cloth, no stretch
Size: 250 x 150 cm error 3%
Includes: Main bed * 1 + handle * 6 + metal buckle * 4 + bag * 1 + OPP bag * 1 Capacity: 200 kg
Note:Accessary and Hook it is not included,need specail buy in itself Option
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Benefits Of Aerial Yoga
You know by now that yoga is good not only for your body but also your mind. It promotes mental peace and boosts overall fitness. If you are a beginner, you would be surprised to learn that there are various types of yoga out there – from Anti-gravity Yoga and Water Yoga to Beer Yoga and Aerial Yoga.
Aerial yoga is done mid-air and is a combination of traditional yoga poses, Pilates, and postures that defy gravity. Most commonly, in aerial yoga, practitioners use a hammock or a swath of soft fabric that is suspended from the ceiling. This hammock is used to support the body during the poses and helps you stretch better against gravity. With aerial yoga, you can achieve some unique benefits. Keep reading, and I guarantee you will get to it right away.
SEE ALSO: The Psoas Muscle: How It Holds Onto Trauma And How To Let It Go With Yoga
1) Boosts Flexibility The suspension in the air releases tension in your body and increases flexibility as the practice deepens. It lengthens the ligaments and relaxes your muscles. Performing yoga in a suspended posture not only strengthens the core muscles but also improves spinal and shoulder flexibility.
2) Can Heal Back Pain Suffering from back issues? Aerial yoga works wonders when it comes to healing spinal issues. Exercises done in aerial yoga put less stress on the back. One of its leading benefits is decompression of the spine. It is sometimes even used for physical rehabilitation. It lets you hang freely, which allows your spine to lengthen.
3) Puts You In A Great Mood Yoga can enhance your mood and relieve stress. And when it comes to aerial yoga, that benefit is further enhanced. You will find your stress vanish as you are hanging free in the air. It is psychologically as beneficial as any other workout as it aids in rebuilding your emotional system.
4) Develops New Body Skills With aerial yoga, you can perform many inversion poses that you could not earlier. You learn some new body skills when you are suspended against gravity, and your stretches are more effective and non-restrictive.
5) Improves Balance Going against gravity is not only exciting but also offers many benefits. Aerial yoga helps with balance and stability in many activities performed on a day to day basis. Isn’t that amazing?
6) Rejuvenates The Body Aerial yoga cleanses your system and improves the internal body’s functioning. How, you ask? Well, it starts with improving the functioning of the circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems. When the body’s functions are regulated, the mental abilities are boosted, the mind is relaxed, and the skin is nourished. It’s a win-win situation overall.
7) Makes You Smarter Did you know that aerial yoga can make you smarter? Yes, that’s right, aerial yoga can improve memory and concentration. It fortifies the neural connections, which, in turn, enable better memory power. By strengthening the neural connections that are linked to mental abilities, it can make you more intelligent.
8) Aids Digestion The stretching and upside-down movements might make you assume that aerial yoga would affect your digestive system. Fear not! All it does is improve its functioning. It helps to heal various digestion-related issues, including constipation and indigestion. All that stretching can relax your abdomen and provide relief from irritable bowel syndrome as well.
9) Combats Heart Problems By boosting healthy blood circulation, aerial yoga can fight heart disease. It detoxifies the body and significantly lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease.
10) Complete Workout Are you always switching between upper and lower body workouts? Well, with aerial yoga, you can have them both at once. One of the benefits of aerial yoga is that the entire body is made to move and stretch, which tones and redefines the muscles of the upper as well as lower body. In a way, aerial yoga can regenerate and strengthen the joints during a workout session.
These are just the physical and mental benefits. The spiritually uplifting experience of aerial yoga is undeniable. It takes the mind away from what is regular and takes it to an extraordinary place. It can increase one’s creativity and even help develop artistic skills. It gives a rush of positivity and joy. It’s fun and acrobatic and a type of yoga you ought to try.