Cupping Massager Electric Rechargeable Just For You
Regular price$ 200.00 USDSale price$ 49.69 USD
🔥🔥 93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 3 OR MORE 🔥🔥
Cupping Massager Electric Rechargeable Just For You !!!
Electric Cupping Massage Guasha Suction Scraping Massager Body Device Negative Pressure Meridian Dredge Body Slim Physiotherapy
This massage device is used for cupping, hot compress and curettage, which helps to promote lymphatic detoxification and blood circulation, the elimination of toxins through lymphatic circulation and curettage. In accordance with the thermal effect to reduce pressure. Magnetic Wave Therapy eliminates swelling and pain during inflammation.
AN ANCIENT CHINESE THERAPY, REVOLUTIONIZED!
The benefits of cupping therapy are endless!
The hand-held Electric Cupping Machine is a combination of tradition and technology. This device makes cupping therapy as easy as 1,2,3!
The suction and negative pressure provided by cupping can loosen muscles, encourage blood flow, and sedate the nervous system (which makes it an excellent treatment for high blood pressure)
Cupping is used to relieve back and neck pains, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, rheumatism, and even cellulite.
Cupping’s detoxifying effect on skin and circulatory system is also significant, with a visible improvement in skin color after three to five treatments.
Cupping also affects the digestive system. A few benefits include an improved metabolism, relief from constipation, a healthy appetite, and stronger digestion.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Cupping Massager Benefits
WHAT IS CUPPING?
Cupping originated thousands of years ago, and is one of the oldest forms of manual therapy (I’m not going to take you through its history - the internet is your library if you’re interested!). By placing a glass or a plastic cup onto the skin, the therapist creates a vacuum in the cup which draws the skin, muscle, and fascia up into the cup. This vacuum can be created with either a hand suction pump or a burning cotton wool ball. The latter is becoming less common in modern therapy due to the relative lack of control on the suction.
In Western medicine, Cupping is used as a direct clinical application. The therapist notes an area of restriction and applies the suction directly onto it to affect change. This is different to traditional Eastern methods which rely on affecting change in the line of meridians or “Qi” throughout the body. Used in conjunction with other massage treatments, Cupping is a useful tool to add into the treatment mix as it provides a different sensation and effectiveness, and thereby improving the overall results.
Cupping is used in the treatment of many types of muscle tensions, including common ailments such as neck pain, shoulder pain, tight trapezius, lower back pain, spinal congestion, and plantar fasciitis.
WHAT DOES CUPPING FEELS LIKE?
Contrary to the commonly-held impression, the suction of the cups does not hurt. In fact, most people find the sensation very pleasant, a sort of a release. The cups can remain in position for several minutes, or the therapist can glide them over the skin similar to the movements of a massage. This negative pressure is the opposite to a deep tissue massage – a pulling versus a pushing effect.
THE BENEFITS OF CUPPING
Relaxation: suction cups provide a negative pressure on the skin, muscles, and fascia. This is in contrast to the positive pressure of the deep tissue massage, and can be a very relaxing and soothing experience.
Promotes blood circulation speeds up muscle recovery. The negative pressure from the suction allows new blood to flow into that area of tissue with several benefits -
1. Provides a feeling of relief from physical and emotional tensions 2. Begins the healing and regeneration process - the exchange of blood allows the removal of toxins and dead cells 3. Enhances circulation 4. Warms the skin, and softens tissues to regain elasticity 5. Reduces inflammation
USEFUL APPLICATIONS OF CUPPING IN MASSAGE THERAPY
1. Cupping increases the blood flow and warms the skin, which makes makes it easier for the therapist to get into the ‘knots' in your muscles.
2. Once the cup is removed, the skin relays information to the therapist about the underlying tissue. A darker patch on skin would indicate an area of restriction or adhesion in the muscles. It can then help the therapist to pinpoint exactly where to massage.
3. As Cupping is a less strenuous (but no less effective) form of therapy, it helps the therapist to prolong their ability to treat clients at a high level for a longer duration.
4. Cupping is used as part of a bespoke suite of massage treatments to improve your body’s condition, which could include deep tissue, stretch therapy, “Gua Sha” (explanation for another time!), and a combination of different techniques depending on what is needed.