The feeling of parents when their baby starts to take the first step is very special. And everyone is nervous about the first things, we are also worried that their baby will fall, or difficult to walk. You will not need to worry about that anymore! Our Baby Walker helps your baby learn how to walk! The harness fits comfortably around your baby and extends up to an easy helping handle for the parent. It's the perfect tool to help your baby stay on their feet while exploring and learning how to walk.It’s the perfect tool to help your baby stay on their feet while exploring and learning how to walk. Get yours now!
Baby walking assistant
Helps babies stay on their feet while learning how to walk
Prevents baby from falling
Easy on parents' back and arms
Comfortable for baby
Adjustable buckle strap
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK Fashion's 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk ! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7.We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Weirdly interesting facts about babies
1. Baby Kneecaps They don’t show up in x-rays, but your baby does have kneecaps! They are cartilage and will remain so for the first few years of live.
2. Baby’s Head A newborn baby’s head accounts for about 25% of his/her entire weight!
3. High-Contrast Images Newborns are only able to focus 8 to 10 inches from their face. They also prefer blank and white, high-contrast images to colored, graphic ones.
4. Baby Boys Typically Weigh More Baby boys are usually heavier than baby girls. The average weight of a newborn boy is 7 lbs. 10 oz. while that of a newborn girl is 7 lbs. 2 oz.
5. Babies Have More Bones Than Adults When babies are born, they have 300 bones. Their bones fuse as they grow and, eventually, the will have 206 bones (the number adults have).
6. Taste Buds A baby has around 10,000 taste buds, which is WAY more than adults! They are not just on the tongue but also on the sides, back, and roof of the mouth. Eventually these extra tastebuds disappear.
7. Newborn Sleep A newborn typically sleeps up to 16 or 17 hours a day, but as you may have noticed, they don’t sleep for long. Usually 2 to 4 hours per sleep for the first few weeks of life.
8. Baby’s Brain After your baby is born the human brain grows rapidly, more than doubling to reach 60 percent of its adult size by baby’s first birthday.
9. The Most Popular Day To Give Birth The most popular day to give birth is on Tuesday.
10. Thankfully, Babies Stop Growing As Quickly After The First Year It is estimated that if a baby continued to grow at the rate he/she did, by the time he/she reached adulthood, he/she would be as tall as the Nelson’s Column in London.
11. Breathe And Swallow A baby can breathe and swallow at the same time until 7 months of age.
12. Don’t Overwhelm Baby Babies have short attention spans and can easily be over-stimulated.
13. August! Most newborns arrive during July, August, or September.
14. The Heart Beat Of A Newborn Baby A newborn baby’s heart beats 130 to 160 times per minute, about twice the heart rate of a normal adult.
15. Sophisticated Hearing Your baby is born with very sophisticated hearing and can work out where a sound is coming from just 10 minutes after being born.