Makeup is an essential for women, as it can enhance their beauty and appeal. And the eyes with long and curved lashes are one of the most attractive features on the face. So, you need this 4D Silk Fiber Lash waterproof mascara! With the exclusive maximizing formula, it helps thickens each lash evenly and smoothly, leaving lashes soft. Not only, but it also stays neat and fresh eyelashes all day – no smudging or flaking, so you can draw beautiful makeup without any worry. Buy it now!
Exclusive maximizing formula thickens and lengthens lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic look
Volume Maximizing Brush captures and thickens each lash evenly and smoothly, leaving lashes soft with virtually no flakes, no smudges, and no clumps
It requires skills and practice. Other ladies can do it well, you can too. Once you are skilled, you will feel it is really so good and so magical. We appreciate if you can share this good item with your sisters and friends.
Stays neat and fresh all day - no smudging or flaking, so you can draw a beautiful makeup without any worry.
Easy to draw a delicate thin line. Perfect for Curling,Thick,Other, easy to wear and carry, waterproof lashes mascara.
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payments via PayPal® and 2Checkout®. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
For many, a quick swipe or two of mascara is as necessary as a cup of coffee in the morning. When done correctly, you can make your eyes look bigger and brighter in under a minute. But how much do you really know about this makeup staple?
1. Ancient Egyptians were the first lash lovers back in 3000 B.C. Not only did the Egyptians use kohl around their eyes, they also darkened their lashes with it — both for beauty purposes and to protect their eyes from the sun.
2. Sleeping in mascara can ruin your lashes. Want long, lush lashes? Don't ever sleep in your mascara. Mascara makes your lashes stiff, leaving them more likely to break while you're tossing and turning. 3. You can tell if you should toss it via a smell test. "Sniff your mascara — if it smells like vinegar at all, it's time to throw it out," says Laramie, makeup artist and owner of Book Your Look.
4. But you can keep the applicator. Just because your mascara is kaput doesn't mean you have to throw out the brush, too. Save it for grooming your eyebrows, or even for applying new mascara if you prefer it to other brushes.
5. Pumping your mascara brush is a big no-no. "This pushes air into the tube, which will make the mascara dry out faster, causing clumping and flaking," warns Marlena Stell, founder and CEO of Makeup Geek. Wrong:
"Instead," Marlena explains, "you should gently twist the wand back and forth or in circular motions to pick up the desired amount of product." Right:
6. Lash extensions and falsies can come in lots of forms. If you're not so keen on typical mascara, you can try getting lash extensions or false eyelashes instead, but you don't need to just stick with one type. They can be made out of silk, mink, sable, and sometimes even feathers or other funky material. Just make sure you're getting them from a reputable brand or salon — don't put your eyes at risk with off-brand costume lashes or glue, even for just one night.
7. You should never share mascara. It may seem harmless to try out a friend's new mascara — just to see if you like it on yourself — but in reality, sharing eye makeup puts you at risk for infections and pink eye.
. Mascara comes in more than one format. Think that your typical tube is the only way to darken your lashes? Think again. Though mascara is usually packaged in a tube, you can also try cream mascara and cake mascara for a vintage look and feel.
9. There's power in layering. If your mascara is always running, try applying one layer to your lashes. After it's try, add a coat of clear mascara to seal it off and keep it intact all day long.