At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Leather Shoes Facts
Leather has been used for shoemaking for millennia — the oldest leather shoe is believed to date back to 3500 BC. As decades and centuries passed, the leather shoe became a sign of luxury and great fashion sense.
There are still some naysayers around who argue that leather is simply too expensive. If you’re concerned about this too, here are six great advantages that will not only justify the relatively high price tag, but convince you that this kind of footwear is for you!
1. Leather Shoes Are Strong When you own something as nice as a pair of leather shoes, your first instinct is to take good care of them.
You definitely should, but leather is far from delicate. Faux-leather shoes are not nearly as durable as real leather ones, meaning they don’t retain their quality for as long of a time.
Furthermore, leather is also strong in terms of flexibility, so leather shoes will stretch to the shape of your feet without becoming damaged at all. This, of course, makes them more comfortable too.
2. Leather Shoes Are Actually Kinder To Your Wallet This might sound controversial, but hear us out. Yes, we concede that leather shoes are more expensive than footwear made from other materials. However, the truth of the matter is that people pay premium prices because they’re getting premium quality, and this is especially true of leather products. Because the fabric is so durable, your favourite pair of shoes will last you many, many years, making the cost to wear ratio very small.
3. Leather Shoes Breathe If your shoes breathe, your feet will too. Leather is extremely beneficial for your feet as it ensures they won’t smell and it also prevents nasty odours. Leather breathes much more than fake leather, so avoid buying cheap for the sake of it. Your feet, and everyone else around you, will thank you!
4. Leather Shoes Are Easy To Clean Cleaning shoes can be a pain, but since leather is a low-maintenance material, it’s easy to take care of favourite pair. All you need is a mild soap detergent and clean damp cloth, or any store-bought leather cleaner you can get from King Shoe Shop. We recommend you clean your shoes once a month nonetheless, as the longer you wait to do so, the harder they will be to clean in the long run.
5. Leather Shoes Are Eco-Friendly In this day and age, everyone should be aware of their environmental responsibility. Leather manufacturers have received flak from activists over the years, but the truth is that leather is a natural product – there are almost zero dangerous chemicals used in making them, meaning that pollution is minimised when using this material for footwear. In addition to this, although these shoes will last you a very long time, the fabric is bio-degradable, meaning that even when you come to dispose of them after many years, you won’t be harming the environment.
6. Leather Shoes Are Timeless Preferences are subjective, but fashion is a fact. Leather never goes out of style, meaning that your pair of leather shoes will serve you on any occasion. It’s fortunate that leather is so durable, because you can use the same pair for years and it will still be smart. Although, if you’re anything like us, you might end up owning multiple pairs!