A: iPhone to Apple AppStore store to search for "AMKang" software and download.
B: Android downloads the “AMKang” software by QR code recognition.
4.BLE connection device and pairing
1) BLE connection: Search for the device model and connect in the Settings > Device interface of the APP. After the connection is successful, the device model AMKang will be displayed under the My Device of the APP, and the upper left corner of the time interface on the device can be seen. Bluetooth successfully connected the symbol. If you do not see the symbol indicating that the connection is unsuccessful, please re-operate. The time is automatically synchronized when the connection is successful.
2) After the first connection is successful, the device will be automatically connected after the device is turned off and the signal range is turned off and then returned to the host.
3) APP connects to the second or third device..... device, please unbind the app first, and then connect the device.
Note: The connection of the device cannot be connected under the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone. You must connect to the device before you can use it in the app.
3. Connection and matching considerations
1) Make sure the Bluetooth of the mobile phone is turned on;
2) Make sure that the equipment is fully charged, please turn it on or charge before use;
3) Make sure the device is within 50cm of the phone when pairing the connection;
4) If the Android phone does not find the device in the mobile app, please check whether the "AMKang" is allowed to use Bluetooth in the phone permission setting;
5) When pairing the headphones, make sure that the headphones are taken out from the wristband host; if no Bluetooth is found, put the headphones into the wristband and take them out.
Bluetooth headset function instructions and precautions
A. Headset pairing
1. Headset pairing: Take the earphone out of the wristband host, there is a power-on prompt tone, turn on the Bluetooth in the phone settings, find the corresponding Bluetooth name (SH30L) and pair it with the connection. (The headset is already connected and the pairing is good before leaving the factory. After that, only the name of the main Bluetooth is displayed, with "L"). After the pairing is successful, the setting shows "Connected", indicating that the product connection is successful.
2. After the headset is successfully paired, put it back into the wristband host, and then remove the headset from the wristband host to automatically power on and automatically connect.
3. After the headset is successfully paired, if the phone is manually disconnected, you need to reconnect in the Bluetooth settings of the phone.
4, headset pairing: first turn off the two headphones, then long press the button 16S, release the hand, and then press the button at the same time will automatically complete the pairing. The Bluetooth function in the phone settings must be turned off for the connection.
B. The middle touch button of the earphone is a dedicated button for the Bluetooth earphone, which is used for answering incoming calls, rejecting incoming calls, muting calls, calling back calls, and activating voice assistants in the headset state.
C. Answer/hang up/reject calls
When the earphone is in the base of the wristband, there is an incoming call, and it is taken out from the base to automatically connect. The earphone is long outside the base of the wristband, and the incoming call needs to be manually answered.
Double-click the button to answer the call;
Double click to hang up the phone;
Long press to reject the call;
During the call, put the headset back to the base headset to turn off the phone, and the other party does not turn off the phone, then automatically switch to the mobile phone to answer.
D. Mute the call
While the headset is in a call, press and hold the touch button 3S to enter the mute, then press and hold to return to the call.
When the headset has an incoming call in the base of the bracelet, the device will vibrate and display a reminder. Touch the touch button to remotely operate the manual mute. Press and hold the touch button for 3 seconds to reject it directly.
E. Call back
Double-click the button to call back the number of the last call.
F. Voice assistant and call
When the headset is connected, 3 touch the touch button to activate the siri of the iphone, the voice assistant of the android phone, and the voice assistant can be used to pull out the phone and check the weather. The execution success rate of the command after activating the voice assistant is related to the intelligence level of the mobile phone voice assistant itself.
When activating the voice assistant, you must ensure that the headset is away from the base of the bracelet and is in active connection with the Bluetooth of the mobile phone. The activation operation is only valid on the standby interface or the time main interface.
1. It is forbidden to use the adapter with charging voltage >5v and charging current >2A, charging time is 60 minutes;
2. It is forbidden to charge in case of water stains;
3. It is forbidden to soak, swim, dive, diving, hot shower;
4. This product does not support waterproofing. Please remove it when washing hands, rain, strenuous exercise, etc., which may cause the equipment to enter the water.
5. This product is an electronic monitoring product, not for medical reference, the data is for reference only;
6. Blood pressure test method: Please keep your body relaxed and still when testing, and make sure the wristband is at the same height as the heart. Please do not speak when testing;
7. Wearing the ear during strenuous exercise may cause the product to be damaged or lost during exercise.
Q: How to deal with the upgrade failure?
A: If the initial upgrade fails, please reconnect the "AMK" device to the APP, and the system will automatically remind you to upgrade.
Q: Why is the heart rate (sleep) test not allowed?
A: The first hand ring device monitors human activities through electronic sensors. It is a consumer product. It is normal to have certain errors. Please treat the data objectively.
Q: Where do I set the APP permissions?
A: Android Phone - Settings - Rights Management - Find "AMKang" App - Set to trust this software.
1. If the phone has a security management class or an application for cleaning up the acceleration class, set "AMKang" to whitelist (trust list);
Q: How to set the time display mode?
A: The device displays the time display mode of the mobile phone. When the mobile phone is set to 12 hours, the device is displayed as a 12-hour system.
Q: There is a call on the device, but there is no sound in the headset after the connection?
A: There will be a delay on the Bluetooth headset when you call, you can answer it after a few rings. If the call is connected through the mobile phone, please check whether the voice channel is a mobile phone or a headset on the mobile phone. If the mobile phone needs to switch to the earphone, the default is to follow the principle of which device is connected to which device to answer.
Q: I wear headphones, but I can't hear the ringtone when I call.
A: Please make sure that the headset and mobile phone are within the effective Bluetooth connection distance. If the mobile phone is connected to many Bluetooth devices, please clear the invalid connection in the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Smartwatches are wearable computers in the form of wristwatches providing more features besides timekeeping. They often include integration to your smartphone showing your incoming calls and messages and some apps with additional functionality like weather information and maps for directions.
Smartwatches provide an extension to your smartphone showing some of the content you could see on your phone but without reaching for your phone. Another thing smartwatches provide is different sensors for fitness and health tracking. Step counting, Heart Rate Monitoring, and GPS are some of the features that may come with a smartwatch.
Smartwatch vs Smartphone Smartphones can do many of the things you can do on a smartwatch but smartwatches are better suited for some things depending on the circumstances. While driving a car or bike it’s much more convenient to check notifications on your smartwatch than try to get your phone from the pocket. It’s nice to see for example the name of the incoming caller before answering the phone via your Bluetooth headset. Smartphones come with built-in GPS but it might be more convenient to just not bring your phone along when going out for a run and use your smartwatches built-in GPS to track the length and speed of your run.
Smartwatches also add things that your smartphone just doesn’t have for example heart rate monitoring. I really enjoy the Heart Rate measuring functionality when doing sports and I don’t even need to wear a chest strap like some years ago. Hear Rate measurements from the wrist have gotten really accurate. It’s also good that it tracks my activity during the day and I can challenge myself to walk more and use the stairs instead of the lift. The movement and heart rate tracking also makes it possible to get information about sleep time and quality automatically which can be beneficial and allow you to make sure your getting enough sleep and go to bed on time.
Smartwatches are very versatile devices that are often waterproof. I like to leave my smartwatch on when going swimming or doing water sports and even when going into the sauna. Some smartphones are waterproof too nowadays but it would be really awkward to carry a smartphone while swimming. In addition to telling the time I like to measure my swim duration and some devices also measure distance and heart rate while swimming.
Smartwatches have a multitude of functions. Let’s go over some of them. Some smartwatches have more functions and apps and others less so it is in no way that all smartwatches are expected to have certain features.
1. Time-related features Telling time, this one’s kind of obvious, it’s a watch after all. I would say it’s a lot more convenient to check the time, date and weekday on a watch compared to a smartphone.
Many smartwatches have a Stopwatch. This is similar compared to most smartphone clocks stopwatches but just to be used without the smartphone. I guess it kind of depends on the situation would I prefer using the stopwatch on my phone or smartwatch. If I’m on the move I do prefer the stopwatch on my wrist.
Alarm Clock, some smartwatches like the Apple watch come with alarms separate from the phone so you can choose to set the alarm on the watch instead of the phone and the built-in speakers and vibration on the watch will wake you up. Many smartwatches don’t have built-in speakers so you are relying only on the vibration. Usually, the vibration isn’t strong enough to wake me up but it’s handy if I want to set an alarm during the day to remind me I need to leave somewhere.
2. Smart features Showing incoming calls, most smartwatches can show incoming calls when connected to your smartphone.
Notifications like Calendar Reminders, Emails Twitter etc. notifications can often be glanced upon and in some cases fully read on the smartwatches screen. Usually, you get notifications from all the apps on your smartphone by default but you can also block apps. I like to just leave the ones I really want to get notified about like my calendar and Whatsapp.
Reminders, setting reminders can be done by using the virtual assistant Siri on the Apple Watch. Reminders will sync across devices.
Navigation, turn by turn navigation and directions on a smartwatch. Why not since it’s possible. Instead of a map and just arrows pointing you the way the Apple Watch also provides you a more discreet way of directing you with vibrating in different ways to tell you should you turn left or right. As a tourist, I think this would be handy since I wouldn’t look like a tourist staring at a map and it would also allow me to just look around and enjoy the atmosphere.
Find my Phone is a great feature allowing you to press a button on your smartwatch which will make your smartphone to give an alarm even if it is on silent allowing you to find it more easily.
Contactless Payment via Apple Pay, Android Pay, Garmin Pay, Samsung Pay or Fitbit Pay lets you pay for purchases with your watch. These mobile payment systems work with contactless payment readers so that you can pay without your card or phone. Basically, it should work at any store offering contactless payment.
3. Health-related features and Benefits Smartwatches often have integrated all the functionality we used to have on our fitness trackers. Health-related benefits include tracking your heart rate, sleep quality and time, activity and overall fitness level.
Hours Slept and Sleep Quality – Sleep measurement is possible with the Accelerometer, Gyro, and Heart Rate monitors on the smartwatch. Different manufacturers use different algorithms for tracking sleep time and quality with different levels of success. The better ones are in my experience able to very well know when I have fallen asleep and woken up
Heart Rate measurement – Smartwatches nowadays quite often come with heart rate monitors that can measure your heart rate from the wrist. Measuring your heart rate has many benefits. It allows you to track your heart rate during exercises allowing you to keep in a zone that’s increasing your fitness level. Another benefit is that heart rate measurement connected to Artificial Intelligence might be able to accurately detect specific types of abnormal heart rhythms
our resting heart rate measurement is also an indication of your general fitness level and some devices even so your fitness age based on your measurements.
ECG or electrocardiogram is a feature which is starting to be available on some smartwatches like the Apple Watch Series 4. It gives you more accurate heart rate measurements and gives more data for detecting possible heart-related problems.
Blood Pressure measurement is an entirely new feature for smartwatches. It first came available on the Omron HeartGuide Smartwatch in January 2019. Omron’s oscillometric blood pressure measurement smartwatch also received FDA clearance.
Fall Detection is possible with the accelerometer and gyroscope on smartwatches. Some devices like the Apple Watch is capable of detecting a fall and even placing an emergency call and notifying your emergency contacts if you are unresponsive.
Emergency SOS is an additional feature available at least of the Apple Watch which allows you to call for assistance from your smartwatch.
Step counter, pretty much standard stuff for smartwatches and fitness trackers to measure your step count and notify you when you reach your daily step goal.
Calories, burnt calories estimation is quite common on smartwatches and it’s calculated based on your activity like steps and logged activity like running and the measurements during those activities.
Sports features, many smartwatches allow you to initiate activity tracking for your walks, runs, cycling, swimming, Strength training etc. Garmin is very well known for its multisport smartwatches and they have highly accurate measurements on sports activities.
Sensors used in the health monitoring features GPS positioning is not quite standard yet but it surely will become it. Smartphones a few years back didn’t all have GPS on them but now they do and so will smartwatches. Glonas and Galileo positioning systems are also supported on many devices. GPS is essential for tracking your outdoor activities like running, hiking and cycling to give you accurate readings of your speed and also to show your activities on a map.
Accelerometer, this is to track movement and used to implement for example the step counter. It also places a role in detecting movement related to sleep tracking etc.
Gyroscope, this is used to track rotation and comes into play in detecting what type of movement you are doing and is helpful with for example tracking your swimming.
Wrist-based heart rate monitor, this is obviously used to track your heart rate.
Barometric altimeter, Compass, and Thermometer. The barometric altimeter combined with the compass and thermometer is used for tracking your elevation so it’s a nice feature for runners and hikers.
4. Music Playing Features
Offline music playback capabilities are not yet very common on smartwatches but it is a huge benefit for people who want a phone free experience when going for a run or to the gym. You can read more about Offline Spotify and Deezer supporting devices on my other article.
You can either control your smartphones music player and essentially use the smartwatch as a remote or pair the smartwatch with your Bluetooth headset and stream music from your watch to your headphone. This is a handy feature when doing sports and not wanting to carry a smartphone. You can store your music on the device or with cellular smartwatches you can even stream over the network.
5. Calling Features Receive Call, Make Call – There are two levels of doing this. You can use the smartwatch as a remote to answer a call on your smartphone or make a call by asking Siri to make a call on your smartphone. The second level of doing this is on a cellular smartwatch that actually comes with a network connection and microphone and speaker to make a call without your smartphone.