Men's Winter Cycling Jacket Fleece Bike Jersey Windproof Waterproof Soft shell Coat MTB Bicycle Clothing Reflective 15K
winter cycling equipment!
cycling jacket set + base layer + cap= No longer afraid of the cold !
Fleece inner ,can be used at 0℃
Products features:(take the green jacket for example)
Moisture winking & Windproof & Waterproof :
The black part is 4-way stretch breathable fabric ,it can provides great ventilation and wicks moisture and perspiration away from the body effectively. The green part is windproof and waterproof fabric ,it can against the cold winds and avoid the light rain.
Reflective : Reflective tape on the front and across lower back for active visibility.
Brushed soft fleece interior retains body heat. High cut collar for warmth and comfort.
Convenience : Contoured neck opening for excellent fit on and off bike. Full length zipper for easy venting.
1 Zippered chest pocket & 1 real pockets ：
Can easily hold your phone, wallet, keys and other items ,we make the zipper for easy up and down.
Elastic cuff and hem :
Cuff and hem with elastic band keep the wind out.
Winter cycling jacket set
Windproof & Waterproof & Warm
Outer fabric is knitted soft shell，wear resistant；
The inner layer is waterproof membrane,can avoid the light rain;
The inner is fleece fabric，can keep body warm.
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Interesting facts about Cycling
Cycling is a sport enjoyed all over our planet with people hopping on two wheels to get about on varying terrains, landscapes, in many different climates and weather conditions and for many different reasons.
Whatever your reason for jumping on your bike; be it for a fun Sunday ride, a commute to work or an adventure packed mountain bike ride, there are still some things that you might not know about your beloved past-time.
Check out these interesting facts about cycling, do you have any to add yourself?
1. The longest tandem bicycle seated 35 people, it was more than 20 meters long.
2. You can fit around 15 bicycles in the same space that one car occupies
3. It is 20 times cheaper to maintain a bicycle than a car
4. If the number of cyclists was tripled, the rate of motorist-bicyclist accidents would be cut in half
5. The world manufactures about 100 million bikes each year
6. China boasts more than a half billion bicycles
7. There are twice as many bicycles in the world than cars
8. The word bicycle started being used several years after the first bicycles went on sale. The first models were called velocipedes.
9. The first bicycles were created in France, but the modern design was born in England.
10. 5% of all trips in United Kingdom are made with a bicycle. In the US this number is lower than 1%, but Netherlands has it at a staggering 30%.
11. Seven out of eight people in the Netherlands that are older than 15 have a bicycle.
12. The fastest measured speed of riding a bicycle on a flat surface is 133.75 km/h.
13. There are over 1 billion bicycles currently being used all around the world.
14. Bicycles save over 238 million gallons of fuel every year.
15. Cycling is one of the best pastimes for people who want to reduce the risk of having heart disease or a stroke.
16. Bicycles are more efficient in transforming energy to travel than cars, trains, airplanes, boats, and motorcycles.
17. The UK is home to over 20 million bicycles.
18. The same energy that is expended for walking can be used when cycling to go three times faster.
19. Energy and resources that are used for the creation of one single car can be used for the creation of up to 100 bicycles.
20. 10% of New York City’s workforce commute daily on bicycles.
21. 36% of Copenhagen’s workforce commute daily on bicycles, and only 27% drive cars. Bikes can also be rented for free.
22. 40% of all Amsterdam’s commutes are made on a bike.