Christmas Santa Claus Hat Electric Moving Pants Just For You
Regular price$ 200.00 USDSale price$ 49.97 USD
🔥🔥 93% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 3 OR MORE 🔥🔥
Christmas Santa Claus Hat Electric Moving Pants Just For You !!!
Christmas Santa Claus Hat Electric Moving Pants Hat Singing Music Hats Cute Funny Stuffed Toy Creative Plush Toy Party Gift Xmas
Christmas Pants Hat
Material: Soft Fabric Filling Material: PP Cotton Color: Red & Black Power Supply: 3 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not included)
Soft fabric for a comfortable fit.
You can adjust the size of the hat, whether it is for adults or children.
With Christmas songs.
Suitable for Christmas, birthday parties and other activities, adding to the atmosphere of the event.
1 x Christmas Pants Hat
At SK Fashion , we strive to offer top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us by emailing us at Support@skfashionhub.com
Just click the "Add To Cart" Button Below! There's very limited stock, and they will go soon!
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
WE SUPPORT AN AMAZING CAUSE
We're thrilled to support Nanhi Pari Foundation is a Girl Child Right Organization which works for Education, Health & Nutrition for Girl Child.
SK FASHION'S 7-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
1. FREE Shipping Worldwide on special offers. 2. Fast, Sure & Safe delivery. 3. Safe Payment. 4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. 5. Real humans on our support help-desk! 6.Tracking number for every order. 7. We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Christmas Interesting facts
As Christmas approaches, children around the world have Santa on the brain. They're anxiously wondering if they've been overly naughty or sufficiently nice, and eagerly daydreaming about their potential gift hauls. But exactly how did the jolly, bearded North Pole resident evolve into the cultural icon we know today? Here, seven interesting facts about his evolution:
1. He was real... sort of Folklore may have turned Santa Claus into a toy distributor who mans a sleigh led by eight flying reindeer, but he is actually based, loosely, on a real person. Born around the year 270, St. Nicholas was the Bishop of Myra, a town in what is now Turkey. He earned a reputation as an anonymous gift giver, says MSNBC, by paying the dowries of impoverished girls and handing out treats and coins to children — often leaving them in their shoes, set out at night for that very purpose. Since his death, Nicholas has been canonized as the patron saint of children.
2. He's only been 'Santa Claus' for 200 years A Dutch tradition kept St. Nicholas' story alive in the form of Sinterklaas, a bishop who traveled from house to house to deliver treats to children on the night of Dec. 5. The first anglicizing of the name to Santa Claus was in a story that appeared in a New York City newspaper in 1773.
3. Satire first sent Santa down a chimney In his satiric 1809 book A History of New York, Washington Irving did away with the characterization of Santa Claus as a "lanky bishop," says Whipps. Instead, Irving described Santa as a portly, bearded man who smokes a pipe. Irving's story also marked the first time Santa slid down the chimney, says the U.K.'s Independent.
4. "Twas the Night Before Christmas" introduced the reindeer Clement Moore's 1822 poem A Visit From Saint Nicholas — which is now more commonly referred to as "Twas the Night Before Christmas" — was first published anonymously in the Troy, N.Y., Sentinel on Dec. 23, 1823. The 56-line poem introduced and popularized many of Santa's defining characteristics — chiefly, that he drove a sleigh guided by "eight tiny reindeer."
5. Coca-Cola created the modern Mr. Claus When Father Christmas first began showing up in illustrations, he wore many different colored robes: Green, purple, blue, and brown, among others. Beginning in the late 1800s, it became popular to outfit Santa in a red suit. Artist Louis Prang depicted him that way in a series of Christmas cards in 1885, and The New York Times reported on the red garments in 1927. But the modern image of Santa Claus as the jolly man in the red suit was seared into American pop culture in 1931, when artist Haddon Sundblom illustrated him that way for a widely-circulated campaign for Coca-Cola.
6. The department store Santa is a 120-year-old tradition In 1890, Massachusetts businessman James Edgar became the first department store Santa, according to The Smoking Jacket. Edgar is credited with coming up with the idea of dressing up in a Santa Claus costume as a marketing tool. Children from all over the state dragged their parents to Edgar's small dry goods store in Brockton, and a tradition was born.
7. Santa was a bachelor until the late 1800s The first mention of a spouse for Santa was in the 1849 short story A Christmas Legend by James Rees. Over the next several years, the idea of Mrs. Claus found its way into several literary publications, like the Yale Literary Magazine and Harper's Magazine. But it wasn't until Katherine Lee Bates' widely-circulated 1889 poem Goody Santa Claus on a Sleigh Ride that Santa's wife was popularized. ("Goody" is short for "Goodwife," or "Mrs.")